Lea Riding Leggings
Kaia Equine’s Lea Riding Leggings have been designed with both horse riders and the environment in mind.
Made from a sustainable eco-performance fabric, they’ve been designed by horse riders to ensure a flattering and functional fit for equestrians.
- Brush lining for added warmth and comfort. Allowing for the right heat exchange between the body and the external environment.
- Fast drying to prevent sweat and moisture from remaining on the skin
- Two way stretch for added comfort
- High waisted with TWO pockets for keeping your phone secure
Made using a sustainable techno-fabric that is stretchy, soft, breathable and has a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort, making it ideal for wearing whilst riding or around the stables.
- Handmade in London
- Crafted using ECONYL® regenerated nylon, made from fishnets retrieved from the ocean and other plastic materials.
- Brushed fabric, for added comfort and warmth
CARING FOR YOUR CLOTHING
- Delicate machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out and with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
The Lea Riding Legggings are designed to be fitted. They will feel tight to pull up but once on, they are incredibly comfortable and we recommend buying your usual size, unless you would like a looser fit in which case you might want to size up.
To view the full size guide, please click here.
ONE TREE PLANTED
For every order sold we will be planting a tree via One Tree Planted, to help with their reforestation projects across the world.
The Alba Base Layer Tops are designed to be fitted. The Lea Riding Leggings will feel tight to pull on, but fit true to size once on.
We recommend buying your usual size, unless you would like a looser fit in which case you might want to size up.