Lea Riding Leggings - Samples & Seconds
Out of stock
Made using a sustainable techno-fabric that is stretchy, soft, breathable and has a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort, making the Lea Leggings ideal for wearing whilst riding or around the stables.
As our garments are handmade, sometimes errors can crop up but I like to think of these items as perfectly imperfect!
The Lea Leggings listed here have tiny imperfections in the stitching, which is why they are available for a heavily discounted price.
Please note: Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Final sale items are exchange only and cannot be refunded; this includes all discounted and promotional items.
- Brush fabric lining for added warmth and comfort. Allowing for the right heat exchange between the body and the external environment.
- Fast drying to prevent sweat and moisture from remaining on the skin
- Two way stretch for added comfort
- High waisted with TWO pockets for keeping your phone and belongings secure while you're riding
- Handmade in London
- Made with ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from waste such as fishing nets, old carpets, and industrial plastic retrieved from all over the world.
- Delicate machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out and with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean