Lea Riding Leggings
Out of stock
Kaia Equine’s Lea Riding Leggings have been designed with both horse riders and the environment in mind.
Made using a sustainable techno-fabric that is stretchy, soft, breathable and has a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort, making it ideal for wearing whilst riding or around the stables.
Featuring two pockets to keep your phone and belongings safe while you're riding or doing your jobs at the stables.
- Brush fabric lining for added warmth and comfort. Allowing for the right heat exchange between the body and the external environment.
- Fast drying to prevent sweat and moisture from remaining on the skin
- Two way stretch for added comfort
- High waisted with TWO pockets for keeping your phone and belongings secure while you're riding
- Handmade in London
- Made with ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from waste such as fishing nets, old carpets, and industrial plastic retrieved from all over the world.
- Delicate machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out and with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean